WeldingIn an increasingly competitive global economy, America’s economic strength depends on the education and skills of its workers. Every worker, especially in this economy, deserves a chance to train and build new skills and seek the next opportunity. Under the American Graduation Initiative, the federal government is investing at unprecedented levels in training.
The Welding Technology program is committed in providing a career pathway for students to pursue these opportunities and develop the necessary skills to meet the demands of the rapidly growing Advanced Manufacturing market.
Students enrolled in this program will have the opportunity explore and experience the following areas:
- Design Processes (Drafting),
- Computers in Design & Production Systems (CADD),
- Manufacturing Processes (Metals Joining 1),
- Manufacturing Processes (Fabrication 1),
- Manufacturing Processes (Metals Joining 2), and certification thru the American Welding Society Entry Level Welder Program.